Women in Transition
Whether you have lost a spouse or are going through a divorce, our compassionate process will help guide you on the right path
For those that have lost a spouse:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
-From a headstone in Ireland
The loss of your spouse can be extremely devastating. Not only have you lost your best friend and life partner but you also now face the monumental task of dealing with many important financial decisions. You do not have to go it alone.
At Financial Planning Solutions, LLC, we will guide you step by step in the financial decisions that you will need to make. Some decisions will need to be made right away and others should wait a bit. We will help you build a comprehensive plan that makes sure you make the best decisions at the right time.
What we provide:
- A caring advisor that has experience working with those that have lost a spouse
- An independent professional that is a Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner
- A process that helps ensure you have the information you need to make intelligent decisions
- A timeline to avoid IRS taxes or penalties
- A step-by-step time tested process
For those that are recently divorced or going through a divorce
"I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was". –Unknown
Going through a divorce can be one of the most stressful times you can encounter.
What may have started out as a wonderful relationship is no longer the case. People divorce for many reasons. Sometimes people just grow apart and have different needs. Other times it is because of something really bad like abuse or an addiction.
In either case, the divorce process can be extremely challenging. So, having the right people on your team can make all the difference. Your team could consist of a good divorce attorney or mediator, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ or CDFA™, and a good support system that includes a divorce coach, divorce therapist, and a good friend or two who are willing to listen.
What we provide pre-divorce
- A caring advisor that is both a Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner as well as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- A process that helps ensure you have the information you need to obtain the fairest settlement possible
- A streamlined approach to potentially save you time with your attorney or mediator
- An independent perspective that works with you to determine a fair division of assets
- Different scenarios so you can choose the best solution
- Guidance after your divorce is finalized to help you live a secure and empowered financial life
Not currently working with an attorney, mediator, divorce coach, or divorce therapist? We can recommend one.
What we provide post-divorce
- A caring advisor that is a Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner as well as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ with years of experience in post-divorce work
- A process that helps ensure you will be able to live the life you want
- An educational process surrounding your investments so you understand what you own
- Different scenarios so you can choose the best solution for you
- Ongoing guidance after your divorce is finalized to help you live a secure and empowered financial life
- Families Concerned with Paying for College
- Busy Professionals
- Those Nearing Retirement
- Pre and Post Divorce
- Businesses seeking State of the Art 401(k) plans