AVOID MAKING THESE 7 CRITICAL MISTAKES!
Historically, divorced women have had the highest poverty rates among all aged women in the United States.
Don't become this statistic!
Learn the 7 Critical Steps You Must Take if You Are Recently (Or Almost) Divorced
Each attendee will receive a free copy of the Divorce Recovery Workbook by Mark s. Rye, PhD and Crystal Dea Moore, PhD
Your divorce is final (Or close to it). This free interactive workshop will help you understand the steps you MUST take to ensure a secure financial life. Space is limited to 12 attendees so please register early.
Find out how to ensure a secure financial life now that your divorce is final.
- Your divorce is final. Will I be okay?
- What happens when Child Support or Alimony ends?
- If something happens to my ex, am I protected?
- What is the impact of divorce on your retirement plan?
- What about my home? Should I keep it?
- Why Cash Flow is key
- How the new tax law will affect Alimony
- Why you must have a new Estate Plan
- Why Social Security planning could be critical in a retirement
- How your divorce could actually save you money on college costs
- If you will be okay financially
To reserve your seat, register below. Or call 617-630-4978 to speak with Emilie. Can't make it on the 27th? Click HERE to schedule a complimentary 30 minute call with Rick to learn more.
Who should attend?
You are recently (or almost) divorced and concerned if you will be okay financially
Please note: Seating is limited to 12 attendees. Can't make it on the 27th? Contact Emilie at Emilie@planwithfps or call her at 617-630-4978 to schedule a complimentary one-on-one call with Rick.
About the presenter: Rick Fingerman, CFP®, CCFS® CDFA®, specializes in working with women in transition. He has over 25 years’ experience in financial and divorce planning and is affiliated with the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts. Over the last 25+ years, Rick has helped countless women become more empowered. His goal is to help you minimize stress and get you on the right track financially.
Financial Planning Solutions, LLC is a registered investment advisor,120 Wells Avenue, Newton, MA, 02459 - 617.630.4978.