"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
-From a headstone in Ireland
The loss of your spouse can be extremely devastating. Not only have you lost your best friend and life partner, but you also now face the monumental task of dealing with many important financial decisions. You do not have to go it alone.
We guide you step by step in the financial decisions that you will need to make. Some decisions will need to be made right away, while others should wait a bit. We will help you build a comprehensive plan that makes sure you make the best decisions at the right time.
What we provide:
- A caring advisor that has decades of experience working with those that have lost a spouse
- An independent professional that is a Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner
- A process that helps ensure you have the information you need to make intelligent decisions
- A timeline to avoid unnecessary IRS taxes or penalties
- A step-by-step time tested process
To read “The top 7 mistakes Widows make”, please click here.