Wealth management is the comprehensive management of a person or family’s personal finances. It includes ongoing advice on retirement, college, investments, risk management, asset protection, taxes, and estate planning. We believe that an integrated approach makes sense for most people because personal finances are usually interdependent. This service is usually selected after we have prepared a comprehensive financial plan.
This service usually makes sense for individuals or families with changing financial situations or complex needs. For them, proactive management is valuable as it can help them make smart decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
This service includes:
- Our highest level of service
- Proactive, integrated financial management
- Complete implementation and account consolidation
- Ongoing monitoring of plan progress including investments
- In-person Annual Review and ad-hoc meetings, as needed. For clients that are out of the area, meetings are conducted via video conference or conference call
- Quarterly review of investments and reports to clients
- Weekly e-newsletter containing timely tips on living better, health, nutrition and finances
- Educational opportunities and client events
FPS does not require you to sign up for wealth management or investment services before we have prepared a financial plan for you.
The minimum required investible asset amount for the wealth management service is $500,000 excluding current employer retirement plans. Minimums may be negotiable in certain circumstances.