Should We Work Together?
Deciding to hire a financial planner or advisor is a very personal decision. Everyone has unique needs and circumstances and not every planner is right for every client.
We should work together if:
- You believe that financial planning is a collaborative process, requiring both client and advisor to contribute to the process
- You have a major life event coming up, e.g., retirement, birth of child/grandchild, new job, marriage, divorce, sale of business, etc.
- You are looking to delegate some of your financial management
- You want someone to help you sort through the financial “noise”, get organized and avoid mistakes
- For couples, you believe that both spouses/partners should be part of the planning process
- You want an independent, third party with few conflicts of interest
The cost to work together:
Personal Financial Plans – Flat-fee pricing starting at $2,500. Average plan cost is $3,000-$3,500. Plan costs vary based on scope, complexity and amount of time required. Fee will be quoted before the work begins.
Investment Management – $500,000 or more of investable assets, excluding your current employer retirement plan.
FPS reserves the right to waive minimums for certain clients and in certain situations.