"Family is not an important thing. It's everything."
-Michael J. Fox
Your family is important to you. If you have a young family, you may just be beginning to build nest eggs for college and retirement. And you may need help putting it all together. If you are an empty nester, you may now be free of many big financial obligations but are now focused on retirement and helping your adult children get a good start. Still others may have significant wealth that needs to be managed wisely and provide efficient transfers to future generations.
Families can be complicated. Spouses do not always have the same financial perspectives. Many times, women and men think about their finances very differently. Sometimes it can be helpful to have an independent, third party such as a Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner to help you bring your goals all together.
You want to take a serious look at your family finances to make sure you are on track to meet your goals but there never seems to be enough time. You love your family and want to protect them against the unexpected as well as have the means to enjoy living. You want solutions that are customized for you and not from some boiler plate plan.
You need a plan. We can help you by:
- Building a comprehensive, customized plan
- Providing an independent, impartial party to help you see the whole picture
- Incorporating a college plan that balances savings with other goals
- Planning for a secure financial life in retirement
- Making tax-wise decisions
- Protecting your family against the unexpected
- Applying a consistent, time-tested investment approach