SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR FREE COLLEGE FINANCING WORKSHOP
Paying for college education can be like buying a house that costs $268,000 ($67,000/year x 4 years, assuming they finish in 4 years). And, paying for college and saving for retirement only makes it more complicated. In some ways, it’s the perfect storm for your finances.
In this workshop we’ll help you understand:
- Can I still afford to send my child to a top school?
- What is the best way to pay for it?
- We both work. Will my son/daughter qualify for financial aid?
- Should I sacrifice saving for retirement to pay for college?
- If I haven’t saved much for college, should I start now?
This workshop will help you understand the real cost of college and how to pay for it.
- Why most families are going about paying for college the wrong way
- How proper planning can provide peace of mind that your child CAN attend college without jeopardizing your retirement
- Why your child does not have to attend an elite college to get an excellent education
- How a college financial plan can reduce stress and cover all of the needed cash flow down to the penny
- Learn the 3 critical factors to pay less for college and the steps you can take now to get started
We can show you new ways to meet the high cost of college. Come and learn how to:
- Achieve the cash flow you need to pay for college expenses
- Get back the money you spend on college before you retire
- Give your children the best education at the best price
* Can't join us at the above time or location but want to discuss the workshop topics & takeaways?
Click on the link below for a complimentary initial consultation:
one-on-one call with Lyman.
Want to be added for future college workshops?
Many professional families struggle to figure out how to pay for college. It can be stressful and, if you have a high schooler, time is often short. We can help you understand the costs and find ways to pay for it.
Who should attend?
Parents of college-bound children in high school or middle school that want to:
- Know how to pay for college without derailing their retirement
- Better understand the college financing
- Reduce their stress about paying for college
About the presenter: Lyman H. Jackson, CFP®, AIF®, MBA specializes in working with families with college-bound students. He has over 30 years’ experience in financial services and is affiliated with the Association of College Certified Funding Specialists. With one child in her sophomore year of college and, a high school junior and 8th grader at home, Lyman has first-hand knowledge of what families are going through. His goal is to help families figure out how to pay for college down to the last dollar and still keep their other financial goals on track.
Financial Planning Solutions, LLC is a registered investment advisor, 120 Wells Avenue, Newton, MA, 02459 - 617.630.4978